CAD

Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1929791 on Nov 23, 2010

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 22, 2012

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Posted by Reviewer2664078 on Jan 25, 2011

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1360101 on Mar 26, 2011

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

I love this!

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jul 28, 2014

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Great!

Posted by 5278208926656040651 on Feb 04, 2015

Just what the doctor ordered!

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on Apr 28, 2016

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue, one at night, this is the best quality form of this herb.

Very Helpful

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Sep 05, 2016

I suffer from stress and anxiety, and don't think I could function without it. Take it in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea.

International Delivery

Posted by 5653104153867017862 on Sep 09, 2014

Genuine International Customer; I'd waited for this product along with their Rhodiola with great anticipation, they didn't disappoint. The international delivery was exceptional and I could follow it from the minute it left iherb. The only issue I had was the customs in my country charging me VAT on the total order plus DHL adding an ADMIN fee. Considering all this though I still saved money. The original order cost 33 euro then 18 on VAT and DHL Amin so just over 50 euro for everything. Overall I'm happy, in fairness this is all outlined when I placed the order, guess I just hoped I'd get lucky and avoid it. I'm very impressed with the product and also the service. Future orders to follow.