CAD

CA$28.00

CA$34.89

Savings of: CA$6.89 (20% off)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1914963 on Aug 07, 2009

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 27, 2009

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

smoothes the swings

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Jun 07, 2011

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

awesome tincture!

Posted by Reviewer2408938 on Aug 27, 2009

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

vitex

Posted by Reviewer3190417 on Jun 27, 2009

excellent support and cleanser!

works but tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Nov 26, 2010

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1307308 on May 31, 2010

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Vitex

Posted by 5688573874506569657 on Jul 10, 2012

Very Bitter. Could not use!

Great for a quick rebalance

Posted by 4881398756537924797 on Sep 03, 2016

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

Balancing

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Feb 25, 2015

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »