CAD

CA$61.41

CA$91.37

Savings of: CA$29.97 (33% off)

Good but not gluten free.

Posted by 4618064828832792336 on Dec 24, 2013

A good supplement but wish it was gluten free.

Good. my replacement for megafood lifestyles

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Feb 02, 2013

Since Megafood discontinued their best supplement this is a good replacement. Food formed companies need to understand that herbs like Saw Palmetto don't belong in a multi. (Talking about Megafood multi for men) Educate yourself on tonic versus medicinal.

Excellent quality food sourced nutrients

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012

My sweetie swears by this vitamin. When he takes just a couple a day (rather than 3 with each meal as suggested) he finds that his energy and all-around feeling of wellness are much better. I can't take them because I find them hard to swallow, too dry and large for me. The ingredients are amazing, a blend of nutrients in their whole food state, nothing synthetic here. The antioxidants are from fruits and veggies, tonic mushrooms and sea veggies add super benefits you may not get in your regular diet. NOTE that coffee extract and green tea are part of the blend, so depending on your situation these could either be energy-enhancing or too stimulating. Play with the dose and build it up, don't try 9 the first day for instance. If you have allergies/sensitivities or complicated health issues read labels carefully because in a comprehensive blend like this you may find something tucked in there that you shouldn't be taking. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your radiant wellness! :)

Best multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 17, 2011

Food based vitamins are the best. They do not aggravate Crohn's disease. Better absorption and can be taken on an empty stomach.

Love

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Jun 15, 2011

Energy boost right away!!!

Garden of Life, Living Multi, Optimal Formula, 252

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

Excellent vitamins however I do not take the full dosage as requested as it was too much for my body. Excellent amount of tablets great buy will probably buy again.

Absolutely Great Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2650737 on Feb 03, 2011

I am so pleased with the quality of this product and I don't even mind taking 6 of them a day, because Iknow they are helping me. Thanks!

Too soon to tell!

Posted by Reviewer1501905 on Nov 21, 2010

I was getting a whole food supplement called multi 111 by Innovate but was unable to get it any more so I thought I'd try this one. So far so good. If I notice anything significant down the road I'll let you know. right now I'm happy with it. ps I like this company and think they generally have good products so I'm expecting to like this one too.

Multi Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3165954 on Jun 27, 2010

This is an excellent multi vitamin. I especially like the fact that it is "living" and the Vit. A is from betacarotene. The only drawback is that you can't take them all at the same time........ at least I couldn't as doing that upset my stomach. I break them into two doses now and that works well.

Feeling Better

Posted by Reviewer1270539 on Mar 28, 2009

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »