CAD

CA$18.53

CA$25.73

Savings of: CA$7.20 (28% off)

Strong Baby

Posted by Reviewer3219639 on Mar 29, 2011

Everytime I go to the doctor and listen to my baby's heartbeat, it is really strong. I don't know if this is the contributor of this, but my child seems to be as healthy as a horse.

Love Garden of life

Posted by Reviewer1790052 on May 25, 2011

Garden of life is by far one of the most outstanding health products I have ever used! I have never been unhappy with anything from this company!

very healthy for expecting moms

Posted by Reviewer3069222 on Oct 28, 2009

My naturopath tested this product on me and he said it was an excellent product, that it should definitly one to take.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2993727 on Feb 24, 2010

These are great products. The pills are small and easy to swallow. The strawberry flavor helps mask the fish taste and the quality of the product is very good.

Great!

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

The only non-vegan DHA supplement I've bought for both of my pregnancies. My stomach never reminds me that I've swallowed fish oil and that is a huge score in my book!

Fantastic and highly recommended!!

Posted by BeastosGali on Feb 03, 2016

I have tried many different brands of fish oil - including tablets and liquid. Even though they say they are tasteless or are 'lemon flavoured' etc, they all still have that fishy taste or aftertaste. These tablets, however, are fantastic! No fishy taste or aftertaste, and no fishy reflux. They are wonderful. Soft gel caps are easy to swallow too. They do have a faint strawberry smell, however they don't taste like strawberry, so don't be put off by this. They actually taste like nothing, which to me, is wonderful. I will definitely keep purchasing these!!

Ok, but Strawberry Flavor doesn't mean a thing.

Posted by Reviewer1977131 on Oct 05, 2009

These pills are ok when I take them at the beginning of a meal. If not, the fishy taste gets me occasionally. I have NEVER noticed a pleasing "strawberry flavor". The aftertaste is strictly fish. please note that I am still in the morning sickness stage. my comments may not apply to my whole pregnancy. :)

TTC Support 2

Posted by Reviewer3112181 on Jan 17, 2011

Can do without the strawberry flavor, and just have plain veggie caps as this doesn't make a difference once you burp! So far so good as taking this for TTC project as well.

Garden of Life, Oceans Mom, Prenatal DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 30 Softgels

Posted by 5181287336847010958 on Oct 16, 2012

i like the strawberry smell taste

good

Posted by 5464803029196751073 on Jan 13, 2013

good