CAD

CA$77.82

CA$108.07

Savings of: CA$30.25 (28% off)

Warning for those with Candida!

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 10, 2014

I got this because of all the great reviews and expected a high quality greens product (which I definitely got). I didn't take too seriously the natural probiotics in this but luckily I saw some reviews suggesting to start very slowly with 1/8 the recommended dosage (1 teaspoon). I was really lucky that I followed this but even at that dosage I noticed a HUGE herxheimer reaction. Within 5 to 10 minutes of just that teaspoon in some water I started to feel very nauseated and dizzy. In my stubbornness thinking this thing can't be causing this kind of a reaction that fast at such a low dosage I took one more teaspoon later that day and things got much worse. It basically took me about 2 to 3 days for the healing reactions to get better. It should be noted that I have a very bad Candida problem (or I should say had thanks to products like this). For those like me you are better off with 1/4 teaspoon twice daily (at separate times) for several days or even a week before increasing. For those looking to get rid of Candida you can include these: magnesium oxide, and molybdenum. Mix one teaspoon of magnesium oxide powder with 2 teaspoons of any acid (lemon or ACV) in water. Drink on an empty stomach and prepare to be going to the bathroom for several hours to come. That is possibly the best digestive system cleanse possible! It helped to clear out a ton of junk out of my body and helped me heal faster. The Molybdenum is also key to neutralizing the primary toxin that Candida die-off releases. That toxin floods the liver and is the main reason for all the nausea and sickness that you feel. With molybdenum it goes right to the liver and converts all those toxins.

very good product but strong taste

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

I'm not a fan of the taste but great ingredients

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product uses young gras s juices (more nutrition per mg, without the fibre), different mix of sea plants and fermentation whole food (highly bioavailable). The product is also organic and does not use cheaper filler like lecithin, apple pectin. Not that they are bad, it is just that they are not value for money. There isn’t a lot of vegetables juice (18 vegetables totalling 200mg only) or probiotics (1 billion is quite low and that is at the time of manufacture). The taste is quite light and easy to take. It mixes easily with a blender bottle. It is sweetened with stevia and not overdone (a lot of green drink has too much stevia). I think the product is somewhat misleading as it claims ’45 phytonutrient dense superfoods’. 95% of the weight is based on 25 foods and the remaining 5% is distributed among the other 20 foods. You do the maths! I think what ruins the product is that it uses flow agent, magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great!!!

Posted by 5755223420424470123 on Oct 31, 2013

nice product

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

will reorder

Best green stuff out there!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 03, 2013

Somtimes I think I could live off this, fat and protein. Probably the #1 suppliment I've found.

Love this Stuff

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

I use 3 scoopfuls of Perfect Food every day and this large sized container keeps me from having to run to the health food store every two weeks. And the price - it's like getting more than one small sized container for free! Great deal!

Green Food

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Sep 22, 2012

The Green Food have around 50 different vegetable and fruit juices and increases the frequency I go toilet to clear my bowels.

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer1917204 on Aug 30, 2012

Excellent, easy to take, feel more energetic and over all wellness. I highly recommend this to anyone. Thank you iHerb…….!!!!

Allergic to chlorella in it!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 01, 2012

Can't tolerate it since chlorella makes me detox really heavily even at this amount. Seems good for my hubby though, but he needed to stop it for awhile since he was coughing constantly for 2 weeks, don't know if he was detoxing from something, so he's off of it temporarily.