July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

George's Aloe Vera, 100% Aloe Vera, 64 fl oz (1.892 l)

C$ 19.48

A nice introduction to Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 01, 2011

I've used George's Aloe Vera juice on and off for years. This time I bought it to use for a more serious perpose: an enlarged spleen due to an excess of white blood cells collecting there resulting from a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). After a few weeks, my nausea subsided and the spleen seems to be slowly decreasing. The purpose of the aloe is to flush the spleen and soothe it. I then ordered organic desert essence aloe from iHerb because it is closer to elemental aloe (more viscous and a stronger taste that I mitigate with black cherry juice mixed in). Aloe vera juice has lots of other beneficial uses, just go on line and see. Kind regards, Ernest

Can't See Any Difference

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Mar 08, 2011

Not sure what this is other than filtered water. Won't buy again.

My staple aloe! My skin and my gut loves it.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I always keep a jug of George's on hand. I love this stuff -- best aloe I've ever tried for topical or internal use! I take it internally upon occasion when I'm having digestive problems but I use it daily in a spray bottle for my sensitive skin. Actually, I have an old George's spray bottle and an old rosewater bottle filled with aloe so I can keep one by my bed upstairs and one in the fridge downstairs. :) I also apply it to my face with a cotton pad as a toner after washing my face. I'm fairly active person, and the sun and wind isn't always kind to me here in California, but George's always soothes my skin and eases any discomfort. It soaks in immediately and doesn't leave a weird residue.

Almost tasteless, excellent effects

Posted by Reviewer1889787 on Nov 24, 2008

This is fractionally distilled to exclude the bitter components so is almost flavorless. Helps with acid indigestion as well as soothing the digestive tract. Also, it can be used in a spray bottle to soften skin and help against wrinkles. I dislike other aloe juices that have citric or other types of acid preservatives or other irritants in them and this is the only one I have found that does not contain them.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Feb 29, 2008

Great. Virtually free of any flavor, like drinking water. Helps keep your bowels regular and a host of other good things for the body!