CAD

CA$8.84

CA$12.63

Savings of: CA$3.79 (30% off)

Too sticky.

Posted by Celinem on Feb 16, 2016

Too sticky and thick to be evenly applied.

Very good styling wax

Posted by 5281510106001038836 on Aug 08, 2015

I`m so happy with this wax for my hair. My hair is short and kind of dry / brittle. This wax have a good hold + gloss. And it`s easy to wash out.

Doesn't hold as well as other convention styling wax.

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Doesn't hold as well as other convention styling wax.

The hold is average but problem is it is very greasy

Posted by 4911328765328863665 on May 21, 2015

When you apply it with your hands, they become so greasy, it doesn't go off for a day, even after washing so many times. This just why i stopped using it. It wasn't worth it. Everytime you put your hand in water, they become all greasy.

Pretty good

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

The product is a good one. The hold is soft, and seems to disappear after about 4 hours, but it is easy to rinse out and non-sticky. As a compromise for a short evening hair style, it works quite well. But for a longer period, it fails to continue to hold, and does not refresh with water as some products do. My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it. (Fairly thick) It has a slight curl, and the product does not weigh it down. But it does not seem to enhance the curl or control the more unruly aspects of a slight curl. So. Overall, I can't fault the product, but for my hair I will need something else, I think.

Mitigé

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Bien mais pas le préféré de mon mari. Il m'a demandé de ne pas lui reprendre celui là. Il le trouve trop "collant" à l'application, il ne tiend pas bien sur la journée et lui laisse les cheveux collants.

Ok

Posted by 5225305823504416916 on May 01, 2014

Maso

Finally, thank you Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 28, 2014

I tried many products and nothing seemed to hold my hair in style until I found this. This combined with Giovanni's mousse and a hairspray, my hair finally stays looking s*xy all day. It's also noticed that Giovanni products make my hair look fuller and very shiny without looking oily. My hair gets compliments on its shininess.

perfect hold

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Mar 29, 2014

It is perfect for my hair. And good ingredients.

very sticky

Posted by 4815725675671805719 on Nov 25, 2013

Not sure if I would buy this wax again as very tacky and hard to get out of the pot remove from the pot and evenly get it through the hair