GrabGreen, Kitchen Power Degreaser, Thyme with Fig Leaf, 16 oz (473 ml)

C$ 6.37

very nice

Posted by olyamozh on May 30, 2012

I love the smell and also how it works

Degreaser

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent product! Very nice smell, gives your kitchen very pleasant smell, especially when I use the same air freshener for my room.I love it and it keeps my kitchen tales and tables absolutely clean and I do not have any allergy, what I usually have from other cleaners, so I will buy it again and again for sure!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural!We do not have so nice things in Europe for such a reasonable price. Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013

A good cleaner that removes grease. Table top sparkles after cleaning. The smell of thyme with fig leaf is a little weird though. I can't put a name to it, the smell is neither fruity, leafy or herbal.