CAD

CA$87.07

CA$108.84

Savings of: CA$21.77 (20% off)

excellent product!

Posted by timeless on Apr 04, 2012

Definitely one of the best products I have purchased on iherb.com. I take 8-12 caps daily, and they give me loads of energy; my mind is clearer and I feel happier. (:

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

Best tasting greens! Much nicer than Paradise ORAC greens. So much diversity of ingredients plus the company seems very ethical, and answer questions on their facebook page very quickly. I also take the capsules to get a bigger nutrient boost. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with HealthForce Fruits of the Earth and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

GREAT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1278127 on Nov 07, 2011

First few days was feeling pretty down but then it was Great n i figured out that it was actually doing the cleansing stuff. I am having both vitamineral green n earth n its just AWESOME...... Way to go healthforce

VitaMineral Green

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Dec 27, 2011

Wonderful product that i never want to be w/out. So glad that Dr. Sheridan has them in V-caps now!:)

This beats any regular multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1581273 on Mar 01, 2012

Great energy and all natural sources!

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2532988 on Jun 08, 2011

I love this product...have been taking it for years and studied under the developers. They are virtually unbeatable in quality and integrity. This was the fastest shipping and best price I could find...will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you!

Best Raw Greens!

Posted by 4688409935953120643 on Apr 14, 2014

Great source of organic vegetables, easy to consume in capsule form. Hope that the company may release all the other formulas in pill form too, for easy consumption and portability (during travel especially).

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2678885 on Mar 07, 2011

I've been taking these for a little over 2 weeks now and do find that I feel better as far as energy and general well being. Thanks!

Awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Aug 06, 2010

I feel good, da na nana nana na...

Best green product out there!

Posted by Reviewer2904578 on Feb 24, 2012

I have tried the best green powders out there for the last 15 years (yes I started a long time ago), yet this on is the BEST. However, I accidentally ordered the capsules and because I love taking the powder so much I had to re-order two bottles of power right away. I have seen massive health improvements with this product that not only has all the green grasses, algae, seaweeds, probiotics, enzymes, its magnetically amplified.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »