July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6D, Dark Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

C$ 14.01

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

Love Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

I wanted to go lighter than the 5N that I was using. This did the subtle trick. It states blonde, but it's really medium brown. I didn't mean to order the "D" series, so I mixed it with the "6N" to stay with the natural colors that color gray well. By far the easiest and least harmful hair color that I have discovered. For sensitive skin such as mine, a few days after my scalp is itchy.

My new go to color

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jul 04, 2011

I mixed it with 7N to get a color similar to this, but with less redness in it. It makes my hair silky. This is my go to hair - color now. Thank you !

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

I really like this haircolor. It is mild, fragrance-free, gives my hair adequate color and nice shine. Leaves my hair soft and doesn't irritate the sculp. The color lasts at least 4 weeks.

No more Ammonia!!

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I used this with a mixture of 4N and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 4N to get the highlights.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »