New To iHerb?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

C$ 14.50

Good dye, but it takes time to find a color that suits

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jan 05, 2012

I started with 3N. All I wanted was brown color for my hair. However, 3N, 4N and 5N were way too dark. 6N is fine. However, 6N is not dark blonde, it is brown. The dye is good and covers gray hair.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I switched to this hair dye last year, and I love it. It's vegan and not tested on animals, which is really important to me. It also doesn't contain ammonia and has a nice, light smell. I found that the colour doesn't fade as bad as your typical drugstore brands either. I have long straight hair, and it coloured perfectly - no patchy spots, no lines of different colours. It's a gel, so it's easy to apply, but it doesn't really drip either. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. Keep in mind it doesn't come with an applicator bottle. I saved bottles from a brand of hairdye I used to use, and I just wash them and reuse them every time. As for colour selection, I had a bit of trial and error. I have to use two boxes due to the amount of hair I have, so I mix 6N with 7D. I have dark brown hair, so that combination lightens it a little bit, and adds a subtle reddish tone. Everyone's hair colours differently though. But if you have dark brown hair, I would warn that this colours darker than you think it will - you might want to choose a lighter shade than you normally would.

Best Gray coverage ever!

Posted by Reviewer2423628 on Feb 12, 2012

I was having problems with normal drugstore brands covering my gray, but this did a fantastic job. It looks so natural, too, without much red tones. Just a little warning, it doesn't lighten much, I have brown hair and use the dark blond... makes my gray look blonde and the brown stays brown for really nice natural looking highlights... this is my favorite dye

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

The haircolor is great and covers gray hair. But this color was to light for me. I have brown hair and the number 5N was better for me.

Great haircolor!

Posted by 4835049135052588970 on Feb 20, 2013

I like it. Because it doesn't damage my hair and my hair is shine after using this product. Concerning the choosing of color I have to say that the result is darker than in pack. I mix dark blonde and light chestnut to get beautiful light chestnut color. In order to get good result you have to keep it minimum 45 minutes on your hair. Best regards and good luck to everybody!