New To iHerb?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8C, Light Ash Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

C$ 14.51
4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Awesome Color

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Nov 14, 2007

As per the enclosed instructions, I combined a small amount of this color with 8N, Light Natural Blond. It really did help "control for gold or red tones". I love the results!

Dolores Konsevitch

Posted by Reviewer3056648 on Mar 01, 2008

This product is fantastic.I am a professional hairdresser who is undergoing chemotherapy.my doctors advised me to purchase only vegetable dyes for my hair color.I have about 75% gray.It not only covered it but it doesnt make your scalp feel tight.It holds its color and it leaves your hair silky.I did not realize that i needed to add an N shade along with my purchase and I had originally ordered from your web site .I could not remember how I found it,So I went to a different site and it took forever to obtain the dye,however it was worth the wait.I would & will recommend this product.

used it on Asian hair

Posted by Reviewer2620034 on Jan 21, 2011

Since it has low peroxide, I tried brighter color than my natural hair color. It worked! my dark brown color has turned in to bright/ashish/a bit redish brown and I'm loving it! Though my hair is not as smooth as it used to be after shampooing, it feels fine after conditioning. great natural color result.

Cover grey hair

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Dec 05, 2009

It really do cover my grey hair. I use it because of low harmfull ingredients, and the colours are great. My hair looks shiny to

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Aug 06, 2011

My hair is long & I usually mix an ash with a light blond to make sure that I do not get red tints in my hair.The color worked great.Just next time I have to get a medium ash or a darker regular blond to mix because it all turned out too light for me.Certainly did cover all the grey.It did not have that heavy odor as other hair colors have.The only thing is that I had to use a pastry brush to brush it on & I found that it was a bit difficult doing it myself as compared to the other name brands that use a bottle with a tip to squeeze & apply to the hair after mixing.The instructions were easy to follow.In my opinion,I think this is a great hair color.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »