CAD

CA$18.04
CA$25.04
Savings of: CA$7.00 (28% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wow - great product and colour

Posted by MenopauseHelp on Aug 17, 2013

WOW, Hair feels great after it. Highly recommended that you TRY IT !!! :-) Click on my username for more helpful reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Colour. !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 12, 2014

I used the Naturtint first and then tried this when I had regrowth. They both seem to be excellent. I love the really natural looking colour they both give me. This will be the one I re buy , but just because it is the cheapest. They also have my hair looking curly again instead of frizzy. Can't believe how much better they are in every way compared to the ordinary retail ones. Definitely win/win !!

Great, natural-looking colour

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Apr 28, 2012

I decided to try this instead of paying my hairdresser 10 times as much money to colour my hair. I think for the price it does a really good job. Colouring your own hair blonde is always fraught with danger, but this brand seems to be gentle and didn't produce horrible yellow over-bleached hair like I've had in the past with the chemical-filled dyes. It has very little smell which makes for a plasant change. The mixing can get a little messy and inexact but it's not a big problem. I like the fact that you can mix only half and just do your roots, then save the other half for later.

Excellent for Gray!

Posted by Reviewer2592122 on Jul 02, 2007

Just leave it on longer than it says - maybe 10-20 minutes longer. My hair is long and curly, so I needed two boxes. But it is GREAT stuff. Looks really natural.

Very pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

My mom is using this color and really likes the haircolor itself. Says that it allows her not to wash the hair too often, gives nice shine and covers grey hair very well. The color lasts 3-4 weeks. It's just a pity, that this color is often out of stock.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »