CAD

pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2078847 on Sep 25, 2011

very good mix, great price

Yummy Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Nov 07, 2011

This mix makes excellent pancakes that don't taste "too wheatey", if you know what I mean. My nine year old son and husband both thought they were delicious. I also used it as the crust in a Paula Deen peach cobbler and an apple cobbler recipe. It was equally delicious, and no I did not use a whole stick of butter. Highly recommend this product.

Tastes and performs better than Lowfat Bisquick

Posted by Reviewer3143430 on Feb 16, 2012

This was the first time I've purchased this baking mix and can't believe it has whole wheat. The buttermilk makes it extra special!

Handy baking mix to have around

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Oct 27, 2012

Hodgson Mill makes great baking mixes. I use quite a few of them. I normally grind my own grains for baking but when in a hurry I always use this brand. They make other mixes as well. This one is for general use and there are recipes on the box.

GREAT baking mix!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

I`ve been looking for a healthier replacement for Bisquick or similar baking mixes and now I have found one. This mix is excellent and I can use it for most anything I did with the "other" baking mix in the past. THANk you for this great, healthy product.

very good

Posted by 5398977084649050528 on May 03, 2016

Love it! it has a lot of proteins for a pancake, the pastry is a bit dry but I found that puting a bit of banana it is just perfect.

Great mix

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on Aug 02, 2016

This product is awesome. Taste great and rather versatile

good

Posted by 4852842288100291207 on Jan 06, 2014

Tried it, and I like it

Dense pancakes

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 04, 2014

Only tried making pancakes with this, and I think they lack that spungy feel - they become dense and heavy. The kids like them, though

I like this best for biscuits!

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013

I have a preferred pancake & waffle recipe that I make from scratch, but I like having this mix on hand for making quick breads like biscuits, crumb cake, and shortbread. Much better than Bisquick because of the whole grain content, and because Hodgson Mill doesn't use hydrogenated oils. Like another reviewer said, this mix doesn't taste too "wheaty" but does have a touch of pleasing whole-grain heartiness you can taste. I especially loved making these as a drop biscuit and adding some sharp cheddar, chives and garlic salt -- instant Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits knockoff. :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »