Hodgson Mill, Insta-Bake, Varitery Baking Mix with Buttermilk, Whole Wheat, 32 oz (907 g)

C$ 3.84

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2078847 From Massachusetts on Sep 25, 2011

very good mix, great price

Yummy Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1418149 From Pennsylvania on Nov 07, 2011

This mix makes excellent pancakes that don't taste "too wheatey", if you know what I mean. My nine year old son and husband both thought they were delicious. I also used it as the crust in a Paula Deen peach cobbler and an apple cobbler recipe. It was equally delicious, and no I did not use a whole stick of butter. Highly recommend this product.

Tastes and performs better than Lowfat Bisquick

Posted by Reviewer3143430 From Tennessee on Feb 16, 2012

This was the first time I've purchased this baking mix and can't believe it has whole wheat. The buttermilk makes it extra special!

Handy baking mix to have around

Posted by cumberlandshopper From Georgia on Oct 27, 2012

Hodgson Mill makes great baking mixes. I use quite a few of them. I normally grind my own grains for baking but when in a hurry I always use this brand. They make other mixes as well. This one is for general use and there are recipes on the box.

GREAT baking mix!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

I`ve been looking for a healthier replacement for Bisquick or similar baking mixes and now I have found one. This mix is excellent and I can use it for most anything I did with the "other" baking mix in the past. THANk you for this great, healthy product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »