CAD

CA$3.42

CA$4.03

Savings of: CA$0.61 (15% off)

Gift

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 06, 2011

I gave this to my friend for Christmas and she says she really likes it ("it's perfect for my dry winter lips" was her response). It sounded fun plus a little different and it's healthful.

The best lip gloss!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

So smooth and creamy feeling! It is long lasting and really moisturizing with a little bit of shine! Perfect!

Honeybee delite

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Jan 06, 2012

I got this for my sister because she always needs lip balm. She loved this and when she uses it in the car you can smell the fresh strawberry scent everywhere.

More of a champagne smell...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Was expecting a fruity outburst with faint champagne aroma but it was mostly very champagne-y... Moisturizing nonetheless, but just wished that the strawberry part could be perhaps a bit more potent.

Deducted stars due to no spf.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Smells nice and goes on light and not too waxy. Shame it does not have a SPF in it. Will try another brand next time I think.

Yuck

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

The balm is smooth and moisturizing, but the flavor is terrible. Tastes nothing like either strawberries or champagne. I couldn't use it, my boyfriend didn't like it either so it went to waste.

great!

Posted by 4826534225863413030 on Oct 03, 2013

smells like luxurious strawberries

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer1109917 on May 28, 2011

Excelente

Honeybee Gardens Strawberry Champagne Lip Balm

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jun 12, 2012

This is the best natural lip balm I've found yet. It is soft but not smushy, gives a nice little shine, stays on longer than others I've used and I just love this flavor! Will definitely buy again, try other flavors and give for a gift.

Great Lip Balm.

Posted by 5484178452613989938 on Jan 15, 2015

I love the natural and safe ingredients of this product. It feels wonderful on my lips and the flavor is nice without being overwhelming

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »