CAD

CA$10.42

CA$12.07

Savings of: CA$1.65 (14% off)

Very Nice.

Posted by Reviewer2231750 on Oct 11, 2011

This company is so intent on making their stuff pure and natural. My daughter saw one of the owners eat one of their products to prove how safe it was for your skin. I'm not planning to eat it, but I will continue to buy it.

Best body lotion I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on May 03, 2011

Love, love, love this lotion. It has a subtle, pleasant scent, is very nourishing for dry skin conditions, but doesn't leave the skin sticky.

Not that unscented

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Dec 10, 2011

This product is not truly unscented. It has a unpleasant scent that lingers during hours. I thought it was suppose to last only a couple of minutes, but after 1 hour I could still smell it on my skin.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1299905 on Jun 24, 2011

First time I purchased and I love it! I break out from many lotions but not this one. It leaves my skin moist and soft but not greasy. A little high priced but worth it.

This is ok but not quite right for me

Posted by 5744880716595214920 on Nov 09, 2014

I like that this is vegan, unscented, reasonably priced & contains no nasty ingredients. I bought this because I'm nearly out of (facial) moisturiser and I'm looking for a replacement. Now that I'm getting older & have to actually put effort into maintaining a youthful appearance (!!) I usually apply 2 layers of moisturiser before putting my make up on, so my skin will look hydrated & hopefully the beginning wrinkles are less noticeable. Unfortunately, it doesn't really sink into my skin very well and leaves a slightly waxy-feeling residue. This does disappear eventually but it doesn't quite work for me. Lots of other people seem to like it, it must be great for some & less so for others. I like the brand's ethos & will definitely try their other products.

I wanted to love the product

Posted by Reviewer2117014 on Jul 30, 2014

The ingredients are safe, and it has some scent (natural oils or something), the texture is more like cream not lotion, the actual package is not a pump but a tube. It applies good, leaves no film but on hot days causes sweating. Will not reorder.

great lotion

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 12, 2011

new price and smaller size is not that great, but the product itself is

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on May 06, 2016

This truly is an excellent all over lotion. It is blissfully unscented and is quickly absorbed into the skin. It has become my favorite after shower lotion that is smoothed onto face to sooth the shaving irritation and also on my legs to seal in some moisture in the dry skin.

A very good and natural product

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jul 26, 2011

This lotion is very nice and ingredients are very natural. So happy with this product!

Quality Product, Natural Ingredients

Posted by thesvetlana on Jun 17, 2011

Very nice lotion, moisturizes well, can use on face too, safe and natural ingredients!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »