10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Dual Action Deodorant, Mexican Lime & Bergamot, 1.5 oz (42.5 g)

C$ 6.75

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1799377 on Oct 03, 2009

This product is better than some others I have tried but I found it sticky & wears off in a few hours at best. I would give it a "C+" for slightly better than average.

Doesn't Work Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2637128 on Nov 16, 2009

Wow, I was really disappointed with this one. It smells amazing in the stick, citrusy and sweet. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing to combat body odor. I could actually smell myself as the day went on. Yuck! The formula is also really sticky. I really wanted to like this because of the great packaging and lovely scent, but it just didn't hold up for me.

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Feb 17, 2010

Lime is refreshing but combined with Bergamot it's way too strong. Reminds me of lemon/lime house cleaning spray. After an hour or so it went away but deodorant did not work at all. Really surprised because this is a great brand & Hugo Naturals Sea Fennel & Passionflower Deodorant I tried was excellent. Great brand & natural ingredients.

Under arm protection that doesn't make me break out in a rash

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

Its not strong enough for warm days, exercising, or nervousness, but keeps me semi dry for these colder times. Again, I love Hugo's products. No rashes!! Strong scents where I need them. A bit sticky on applying, just allow to dry before getting dressed.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Sep 13, 2009

this deodorant works well and has no harmful ingredients. Lime & Bergamot has stronger scented then Fennel Hugo Naturals deodorant. I have both an like them both.