CAD

CA$29.55

CA$34.29

Savings of: CA$4.74 (14% off)

One of my favorite bars!

Posted by 5030512241636495074 on Oct 29, 2015

These larabars are so good I could eat the whole box! Tasty, sweet and great as a snack, although I find them filling enough to have as a meal alongside some fruit or coffee. Only downside must be the price, they're quite expensive and can easily be made yourself. Then again ain't nobody got time for dat ;)

Good choice

Posted by 5486159123554941787 on Apr 26, 2015

Simply good balance between nutrition dense food and tasty food. I did not like the apple pie ones or the cherry pie flavoured ones from the sample box but this is the second box I order of this flavour. It is a bit big for younger children (3 and 5). I wish they carried the smaller bars in all the flavours.

Alison S

Posted by 5735981912287725255 on Oct 01, 2014

Very yummy, will buy again!

Good!

Posted by 5142911418484258597 on Jun 04, 2014

To be honest, this is a bland bar, but if you love cashews like I do, youlle love this! has a strong cashew flavour which I loved.

My favorite

Posted by 5197182296640521646 on May 16, 2014

This is my favorite Larabar, just 2 ingredients, cashew and dates, that's it, taste is amazing and bar is big enough as a snack, very satisfying, I'll repeat for sure! :)

Tastes wonderful - but is allergenic and basically hypothyroidism in a wrapper

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014

Nuts and seeds - potent antagonists of iodine, manganese and sulfur - the former two essential for thyroid hormone production and endocrine health; the latter for connective tissue, collagen. Even without an overt nut/seed allergy, regular intake may become an issue. Suggest avoiding if suffering an endocrine/thyroid disorder. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great taste, helthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 19, 2014

This is a great tasting healthy snack. Loved it!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Nov 11, 2013

This is one of the most delicious bars I have tasted in my life!!! Perfect in absolutely every way possible! (Also, I liked this one better than apple pie and cherry)

My favourite bar!!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

So simple...dates and cashews. Great for on the go. I love these!!

Not the best, but still good.

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Sep 02, 2013

Not as great as the Peanut Butter Cookie, but Larabar's generally don't disappoint.