CAD

CA$29.55

CA$34.29

Savings of: CA$4.74 (14% off)

Alison S

Posted by 5735981912287725255 on Oct 01, 2014

Very yummy, will buy again!

Great taste, helthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 19, 2014

This is a great tasting healthy snack. Loved it!

Fungus before expiry - great Larabar Customer Service

Posted by 5735560265218698087 on Jan 28, 2013

I bought 2 packs (16 bars each) of these bars in October 2012. They had expiry date of July 2013. We finished one pack by end of November. In January, when we opened the bars in the 2nd pack, we noticed fungus (white layer) in all of the 16 bars. Quite disappointed, we called the CS of Larabar. The call didn't take too long. They apologized for the issue, asked for the details such as #, etc. from the pack and reimbursed for the cost of the pack. While disappointed about the product expiring before the date, we love the bar and appreciate them compensating for the issue. So, we will continue to buy, may be in smaller quantities.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2979935 on Aug 12, 2011

I absolutely love the cashew cookie larabars. I only wish they were organic.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

tastes wonderful, but prefer the peanut butter cookie,since I like really nutty flavored cookies.

Yummi

Posted by Reviewer2657324 on Jan 04, 2011

Freste taste

おいしい

Posted by kellychang on Oct 28, 2010

chewy yummy healthy this is what i wanted im a vege feel safe to take

Very Filling

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Apr 05, 2010

These bars are a little lite on taste and small in size but, if you take your time and eat them slowly, you will find that they keep you full for a good while. I really enjoyed the flavor and ate one pretty much every day just to tie me over until meal time. They have a high amount of protein for the size of the bar and that little extra fiber we all need.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2388733 on Mar 26, 2010

Nice healthy sweet treat!!

lara bars - cashew cookie

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Jan 20, 2010

I like cashew cookie lara bars. Very simple real-food ingredients. I have one with my morning coffee while my morning coffee partner has a danish. I feel righteous because I am eating real food. Lara bars are made with very simple ingredients. in this case: cashews and dates. period. They are smushed and compressed into a small, firm bar. These taste good. The texture is interesting. A little crunch but soft. They deserve five stars for being so simple and so good but I hold back because secretly I think a danish can taste like heaven. These are good but nothing like a nice fresh, well-done danish! Perhaps the comparison isn't fair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »