CAD

CA$12.68

CA$16.50

Savings of: CA$3.82 (23% off)

No More Cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 16, 2008

I have a friend who suffers from leg cramps at night, and these do the trick! Ladies, it also works on menstral cramps!

Great cramp relief

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 13, 2009

works great for menstrual cramps though some months are extra bad so I use along with 1 advil. Great for leg cramps as well...

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Jan 10, 2008

Better than most on the market and great price too

Great for Muscle Cramps

Posted by 5763314982486808071 on Mar 08, 2014

I have found these tablets are very good as a preventative and reactive response for muscle cramps. The tablets dissolve in the mouth and provide relief very quickly. They are more convenient to use than most forms of magnesium tablets. In recent years I have had a tendency to get hand cramps while driving and hamstring cramps at night. Tablets taken when the cramps occur seem to solve the problem or if I have had a long hot day on the bowling greens a recommended dose before retiring prevents being rudely awoken during the night with a hamstring seizure. I'm a committed user.

Used for menstrual cramping

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jul 16, 2011

I bought this to try because I get really bad menstrual cramps with my periods and it can be hard to find relief. It didn't do the trick for this even with multiple doses like the label suggested. However, I'm not saying it wouldn't work for muscle cramps or one of the other symptoms listed on the label since I didn't buy it for those.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer3138387 on Jan 20, 2008

Great for tension and muscle pain

Great

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015

Bought already few packs for my mum...she feels much better since she's taking this one... with "normal" magnesium in tablets she didn't feel good, this one is great!

Price And Service

Posted by Reviewer1545740 on Feb 25, 2009

The price was great and it came the next day with regular delivery. It's hard to even find Magnesium Phosphate, so I'm very happy.

Homeopathic Remedies Work Excellently

Posted by 4849195767572955569 on Aug 27, 2014

Homeopathic Remedies Work Excellently

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1731465 on Sep 01, 2010

Mag.Phos. had an immediate positive effect! Was hard to find. Overheard someone say that Hyland's is the best, so went to your site. Taadaah! There it was. It arrived quickly and my body loves it!! Thank you!! Joen B.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »