CAD

CA$9.17

CA$10.01

Savings of: CA$0.84 (8% off)

haven't used it too often

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Feb 14, 2015

you really cannot go wrong with arnica montana

A must have for your medicine cabinet.

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

We always have this on hand for bumps, bruises, and sore muscles.

Good stuff

Posted by 5215681903051377532 on Aug 13, 2013

This works great for all those aches and pains.

Classic pain relief

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 12, 2012

Been using Hylands for years. Good stuff.

No buising with my surgery

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 25, 2012

Fantastic stuff!!

Wonderful Product! Works.

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Nov 01, 2012

I have a serious autoimmune condition which causes "itises" like tendinitis, bursitis, muscle spasms and aches, etc. all the time, all over my body. Other than prednisone, nothing else really works. But I have not taken prednisone for many years because its side effects are worse than the disease. Arnica is the only thing that has really made a difference in my life, in combination with Ruta Grave sometimes. I also use Topricin, topically, which contains Arnica as one of the main ingredients. This works on all the inflammation related pain and swelling, also for backaches, rotator cuff, minor blunt injuries, scratches, and bruises, and more. It works for sunburn too. It is amazing!!! I take it a couple times a day, every day, to keep the inflammation down, so I will be more comfortable. Arnica has improved the quality of my life greatly.

Staple home product

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

I use arnica for mild pain as needed as well as bruise prevention. If I know I will bruise, I use topical arnica along with these and my bruising will be minimal.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by sarahknits on Mar 05, 2012

No home should be without this product. It's wonderful to use when you hurt. I recently was using it for back pain. I had tripped over something and fell down. Several weeks later, I had pain in my back. I took this product three times a day for a week, each day the pain in my back got less and less.

Hyland's Homeopathics

Posted by Reviewer2767234 on Jan 18, 2012

used Hyland's Arnica Montana successfully for bruises, inflamation, and trauma for many years. Have used Hyland's Homeopathic Remedies for many health issues for the whole family from infant to elderly. Homeopathy is my first line of defense. And I trust Hyland's.

a must have

Posted by Reviewer1756888 on Dec 25, 2011

i always carry a spare bottle with me, since i have a physically demanding job and muscle pain is always an issue.