CAD

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

Posted by 4629685180194165332 on Feb 06, 2013

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

have only tried the blue so far

Posted by nzreviewer on Sep 20, 2012

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

natural colours

Posted by 5372197635967819153 on Nov 13, 2014

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

Not buying again

Posted by 5443810361486608854 on Sep 08, 2014

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Posted by Reviewer1364837 on Aug 21, 2014

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by 5471206055805060254 on Nov 13, 2013

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Dec 15, 2013

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Good for colouring frostings

Posted by 5568561022624949228 on Jul 29, 2014

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.