CAD

CA$20.23

CA$25.28

Savings of: CA$5.06 (20% off)

¡DESCONTINUADO!!! :(

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016

¡Por queeé!!! De los mejorcitos champús que he tenido! Cabello suelto, brilllante, con volumen, sin encrespamiento... ¡Muy gustoso de usar por su textura y su perfume! ¿Por qué señores de iHerb?

Leaves my hair dry

Posted by 5450771485874108417 on Jun 03, 2015

not buying again

Why is this discontinued?

Posted by Reviewer1058913 on Apr 10, 2015

Innersense makes a great shampoo that doesn't have any harmful chemicals, foams up decently, and doesn't strip hair of its moisture. It has a mild citrus scent that doesn't linger and isn't overwhelming, unlike many others from iherb I've tried. I'm sad that iherb seems to be discontinuing many items that I regularly use and like. This is my first review because I'm so upset that this shampoo is being discontinued.

Great shampoo

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Jan 02, 2015

The ingredients are great and my hair is softer after using this. I like that it is natural without the harsh chemical ingredient. It is cheaper than the other shampoo that I have ever used, butvitbis definitely a winner. Recommend to give this a try.

A bit dry

Posted by 5230892970810578936 on Aug 16, 2014

A bit dry for my hair. Overall it's fine

Not as good as expected

Posted by WorldPeace on Aug 15, 2014

First of all i must say i have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity) and allergies. So, some "natural" shampoos make my scalp itchy, and unfortunately this shampoo was no exception. It made my scalp itchy too. It may be good for some people, but not for me. Moreover, i did not really like the "texture" that this shampoo gave to my hair.

Good Shampoo

Posted by 5665833309181917639 on Mar 13, 2014

I like this shampoo. It is viscous and good clean my hair.

muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Mar 10, 2014

de momento el mejor champú de iherb que he probado para el pelo rizado. Te deja el pelo suave, hidratado y con mucho brillo. El olor es muy bueno, como a cítricos y a limpio.

Nice smell

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 22, 2014

Very nice smells tangerine. The consistency of the gel slightly, but I do not mind. Very good foam. One of my favorites.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 18, 2014

Good product but very pricey for such a small bottle. One of the best shampoos that I have tried. Only good for one month.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »