CAD

Youthful Hair Again

Posted by 5358940378537063631 on Jul 21, 2012

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

Control those curls baby!

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1393231 on Jul 23, 2012

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

Keeps frizz at bay

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on May 01, 2011

keeps my hair smooth and frizz free

goodbye frizz

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

Did not like

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 19, 2011

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

never looked back

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jan 31, 2012

does just what it said it would do..

Great product and service

Posted by Reviewer2378263 on Nov 25, 2011

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

Good curl enhancer.

Posted by 4750028577641067153 on Aug 02, 2014

Helped define my curls and wasn't heavy or oily on the hair! My hair still had a slight layer of fuzz but thats just my hair type!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »