CAD

CA$14.74

CA$26.33

Savings of: CA$11.58 (44% off)

amazing detangler

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

my hair is like a bird's nest after I wash it. This works like a charm at detangling my hair and also providing some moisture in it. It does not wear the hair down at all, which is a great plus!

big hair

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 08, 2011

It is awesome! This spray contains many valuable and expensive oils and extracts It makes my hair soft and shiny, moreover, I did a new hairdo...in a few seconds! Belive me, i'm good in hairstyles, but i never saw so big, bouncy and well-structured waves on my head before. I should mention that my hair is thin, baby soft hair and oily scalp, but this stuff doesn't pull them down, it's non sticky and VERY lightweight. I'm impressed!!

Worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 31, 2011

I didn't think I would ever find a leave in conditioner that I like better than Giovanni, but this is it! Simply amazing stuff. Made semi-wavy, frizzy (damaged) hair soft and shiny with beautiful waves and curls. I worked this conditioner into clean, towel dried hair, finger combed a bit and then just left it to air dry. After my hair dried a sprayed a bit more conditioner on it just to smooth it a bit, and voila! I had the best hair day ever. The only thing that kind of bugs me is that I don't love the smell of this conditioner, but that's totally a personal preference. With these results, I don't care what the conditioner smells like, I would still use it.

Smells good and all natural ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

The spray is a thicker than normal spray conditioners. I mixed it with my ION brand one and it works great. My hair is thin, but long and conditioner is a must. A bit on the spendy side for such a small bottle.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3078462 on Jan 27, 2012

This Leave in Conditioner works just as well as the rinse out version. It leaves my fine hair beautifully conditioned, not weighed down. Which results in shiny, bouncy hair. I LOVE this product, it's perfect!

Génial... si on sait comment s'en servir

Posted by 4623270067343991004 on Apr 26, 2013

J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à travailler avec ce produit. Déjà l'odeur n'est pas top et puis la texture n'est pas celle que j'attendais (j'attendais un liquide mais en fait c'est une espèce d'AS dilué). Je l'ai mis de côté plusieurs semaines avant de l'essayer... en coiffant ! Et bien à ma grande surprise, il est excellent ! Il aide vraiment les boucles à se former mais il provoque un peu de frisotti d'un autre côté.

Might be too light of a leave in conditioner for me

Posted by Reviewer2480912 on Jul 09, 2013

I have been through one bottle of this already. It's very light and has a great scent. However, if you have thicker hair like I do, I'm not sure it would be the right type of leave in conditioner. I have coarse, thick Asian hair. It doesn't seem to penetrate like it would for someone who has finer hair. Still, for the summer, it's a great lightweight conditioner with nothing but good ingredients, and I really like the way it smells.

great conditioner, does not leave hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

The smell is nice, reminds something, but I cannot remember what, :) At least the smell is not strong, I feel it only few hours after washing my hear. I use it every third or fourth time (usually I use normal rinse out conditioner), but it does not leave my hear greasy or heavy (my hear is short). Pump is perfect and I think it will take years while I will finish one bottle.

never looked back

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jan 31, 2012

One terrific product

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Nov 23, 2011

Very good - makes the hair very smooth and silky.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »