It's Moringa, 100% Dried Moringa Leaf Powder, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

C$ 18.26

I'm using it like the Phillipines ...

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Dec 31, 2012

In that country, they use Moringa to help lactation for post-partum mothers, and they call it Mullungay. So, I used it like that, 6 capsules a day minimum, and it help me produce milk for my baby. I really recommend this for helping with breastmilk. One research in Indonesia (they call this leaf : torbangun or bangun-bangun leaf), moringa aid lactation up to 600% while fenugreek less than 100%. So there, figure. People in Indonesia & the Phillipines have been using this leaf for ages. Another product that has moringa called : Go-Lacta. I wish IHerb would sell it one day.

Great for low milk supply

Posted by 5712610926203303183 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this to help my milk supply. I was on domperidone and had to wean off for health reasons and when I did my milk supply tanked. My poor baby was so hungry and I just couldn't fill him. The moringa came fast (dhl) and worked within the first day. I don't have as much milk as before, but I seem to have enough to satisfy him. I am taking 3 capsules 3 x day.

ok

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Sep 08, 2012

I have only been using for one week at 4-6 capsules per day. I have'nt noticed any significant changes in my health. The company assures me the Moringa they use is grown without pesticides and they are in the organic approval process.