New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules

C$ 24.18

Solved a real problem for me.

Posted by Reviewer1611846 on Jan 31, 2008

I had my gal bladder removed several years ago & unfortunately was struck with Pancreatitis about four years ago. After a long recovery period, was able to begin eating somewhat normally, but had to be extremely careful about eating foods with much fat content at all. If I ate a meal or accumulative meals that had more fat than my system could handle (which was unpredicable & changing) I would suffer awful bouts of stomach flu type symptoms & those nasty episodes of genuflecting in front of the toilet. I have found that since carrying a small supply of these Bile Acid Factors with me at all times, I have not suffered even one of these. I tried another manufacturer that was a little less money, but didn't turn out to solve my problem like these do.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2402610 on Aug 29, 2009

This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2380283 on Nov 24, 2008

Read the other reviews and decided to give this a try. Had my gallbladder out 5 weeks ago and have trouble with anything to fatty or if I eat to much at one time. As long as I take two capsules along with my meal I am fine. I do not take all the time just when I know I have had trouble with a certain food in the past. Helps with the gas, bloating, and fullness feeling.

gal bladder pain

Posted by Reviewer1442772 on Oct 07, 2007

I have gal bladder pain and my doctor recommended bile. I have no pain when I take this.

jarrow formulas , bile acid factors

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Nov 17, 2009

After having my gall bladder removed i experienced knee and leg pain due to inflamation. I was not processing essential fatty oils, especially omega 3. This product eased the pain in approximately 3 weeks. You will know when you have taken too much bile acid as you will experience bile acid diahrea. Just cut back the dose