CAD

CA$15.50

CA$22.14

Savings of: CA$6.63 (30% off)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1429989 on Jun 19, 2009

Within a couple weeks of starting this, no more waking up with aching hips and no leg cramps at night. So much easier to get everything in a formula than having to take the K, and vit D and Magnesium and calcium in separate pills.

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 24, 2010

Does what it says it does. For me a more complete combination and I have noticed less aches in my arms and legs. Bone-up is working overall keeping my body from consuming into vital areas. I will continue to purchase this product.

help with leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1751096 on Sep 28, 2010

contains correct types and amounts of potassium; critical to use of thyroid and calcium

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 13, 2014

This is my favourite bone health supplement because it has the various bone minerals without iron. Also the extra vitamin D adds to the fish oil supplement I take

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1807762 on Apr 15, 2012

iHerb service and products are very good. It will be a while before I can use these calcium pills and give you an opinion on the Jarrow Bone-Up formula.

best form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Jul 05, 2010

the most absorbable form of calcium there is,

Jarrow Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer2060838 on Jul 07, 2008

I would highly recommend all Jarrow formulas.

bone up

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

Does what I expect it to do

Calcium/Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

I've used this product for years. My last bone density was so good my Doctor said I could wait an extra year before going again. Jarrow Formulas are a sound way to help your bone health. Add some exercise and you'll keep going and going. When I've fallen, my bones were strong enough so no breakage happened. Jarrow Formulas should be added to your vitamin regimen.

excellent bone formula