CAD

CA$15.43

CA$26.36

Savings of: CA$10.93 (41% off)

More energy, less grumpy

Posted by Reviewer1146787 on Apr 29, 2008

Even when I don't get enough sleep, I find I'm not as irritable when taking the Jarrow Formula cordyceps. I tried Doctor's Best, but it didn't have the "mood altering" effects of Jarrow Formula.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Jul 25, 2008

I have always trusted Jarrow and now they have won me over with their mushrooms. I have tried all of the major brands of cordyceps and this is as good as they get. With such a friendly price point . . . even better.

good for stamina.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Jan 07, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

Magic of the Mushroom

Posted by Reviewer1970197 on May 26, 2009

With all of the demands placed upon our physical, emotional and subtle bodies it behooves us to continue to try new products to boost our energy, improve focus and assist the immune system. When I first ordered Cordyceps it took just a few days to notice the difference. Combined with a carefully selected regimen of herbs, vitamins, minerals and XanGo Mangosteen juice this elderly body is functioning well.

great cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer3224422 on Dec 11, 2009

Great cordyceps formula at the best price I could find anywhere

didnt notice a big difference

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 15, 2009

woudnt buy the product a gain. Just didint seem to work that well

Good product

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2530024 on Sep 25, 2011

Energizes my mom!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2062667 on Feb 21, 2012

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

CUOTATION FOR THE PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2410335 on May 07, 2011

I have been ussing this CODYSEPS for 6 months aprox. Really I can say that increase my energy specialy in the morning alldougth I have only one tablet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »