Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 13.08
Reviews 4-star

good coconutoil

Posted by happydays From Norway on Jul 08, 2012

great product, good taste.

Taste is bland

Posted by Reviewer1438643 From Singapore on Nov 18, 2012

The coconut smell of Jarrow Formulas is more bland than other brands that I have tried. Maybe it is because it is expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Cold pressed oils have a stronger flavor.

Maybe

Posted by Reviewer2955621 From Missouri on Aug 14, 2008

I like this coconut oil okay. Has a good smell and makes the skin feel soft. But it says to keep it in the refrigerator for freshness. I tried that at first and it was so hard you couldn’t get it out of the jar. If you have to warm it every time you use it, seems to me that would not be as good as keeping it at room temperature in the first place. I also thought that a good brand of coconut oil did not have to be refrigerated. It has a very long shelf life if it’s the real stuff so it makes me wonder what’s in this one that has to be refrigerated. I will go back to my favorite brand, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil.

Hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2037617 From Texas on Nov 16, 2008

I use it as a hair conditioner, and it conditions pretty good. And it tastes o.k.

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer2445090 From Maryland on Apr 01, 2009

I actually use this coconut oil for my hair. I mix it with Rosemary oil to oil my scalp, or on its own. I also mix it with shea butter to moisturize my hair. It has a light, sweet scent. I have not used it to cook with, as I purchased this solely for my hair. I will reorder again. Pretty timely service!!!