CAD

CA$45.30

CA$74.52

Savings of: CA$29.21 (39% off)

intacellular burn out for energy-system to mitochondria

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 16, 2014

ur goods is nice for me,, so i bought,,.thx and beta-oxydation for make and break for energy and stock ,. carnitin cupple with fatty caid into matrix of mitochondria ,,,useful, but i dont know very very useful?? some for good ,who is short of that kind of facttrs ,

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3144153 on Apr 20, 2012

I've had atrial fibrillation, but am now in normal sinus rhythm after an ablation. Whenever I feel at all weak, or have a premature beat, I take 1000 mg. of L-Carnitine and feel much better in a few minutes. I've been using L-carnitine for years in this way. It's really helpful, without side effects that I can detect except for feeling better. I'm over 80.

very effective weight loss supplement

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

I experienced increased energy, loss of appetite and significant weight loss! Started taking this about a month ago along with changing my diet to be mostly fresh fruits & veggies, some cooked food (like cooked veggies/tofu, occasional bread, rice, etc.), some fish and egg... Lost over 5kg in one month! (to get in shape for a TV show, went from about 65 to less than 60!) I feel the supplement definitely boosted the weight loss - after taking one capsule in the morning I felt more energetic to practice yoga before eating breakfast. Then took another before lunch with some green tea... and WOW! I could feel new energy literally tingling in my body & felt like I had to move around to use it up. I also felt less hungry and less cravings during the day (yet of course my change in diet also helped this effect)... want to add a word of caution though... I'm a singer and my appetite went down so much that I didn't eat enough carbs before performing and ended up getting really dizzy during a set. So make sure you still eat enough even if you don't feel hungry! :)

Stops Heart Palpitations

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Jul 25, 2010

I used to have heart palps that literally took my breath away and caused my upper body to physically jerk, like a coughing fit w/o the actual cough. Jarrow's L-Carnitine stopped them dead in their tracks within a week and I haven't had them since. I am still flabbergasted at how well this product performs. My cardiologist is pleased as well.

Great product great price

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jun 25, 2010

This is the best form of carnitine according to Dr Sinatra. I take this for Myalgic Enephalomyelitis and it really helps my heart problems. Improved the time I can stay upright hugely; from 10 minutes a day to 20 or so. Ubiquinol gave me another 10 too. Dr Sinatra explains that ubiquinol/CoQ10 works synergistically with carnitine, as does ribose and magnesium. He calls them the 'awesome foursome' of cardiac health.

LESS STOMACH UPSET

Posted by Reviewer2101303 on Mar 12, 2010

DOESNT UPSET STOMACH LIKE OTHER BRAND

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3101063 on Jan 24, 2010

I had been ill with congestive heart failure and used this product to get my self feeling better when I started exercising again. This product does support the heart. I had very good results and feel much better. I been taking this for about four years now and will continue to do so.

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jan 10, 2010

no pain in my heart any more

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Jan 09, 2010

easy to swallow caps - good results. highly recommended compared to other brands i have tried.

A Blessing!

Posted by Reviewer1469952 on Dec 06, 2009

I have a heart condition. This product has given me more energy all day long. It's wonderful! No more shortness of breath when I walk or try to grocery shop. A side effect, I have lost a few pounds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »