CAD

CA$25.36

CA$43.36

Savings of: CA$18.00 (42% off)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). The caps are vegetarian, normal size and easy to swallow. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! The suggested dosage is 1-4 capsules. Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 2 capsules daily are just right. 4 capsules tend to cause overstimulation for me. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I prefer Acetyl L Carnitine much more to L-Carnitine. Another plus point about this product is that does not contain any flow agents and it is better absorbed that other L Carnitine as it is in liquid form. Note that there is a better form called Acetyl L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better and faster than L-Carnitine. Check out my page for more reviews!

Plain Jarrow l-carnitine Liquid Cap is GREAT ! PURE CARNITINE IS BEST FOR MANY OF US! THIS STUFF REALLY ABSORBS AND WORKS RAPIDLY!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 04, 2013

PURE CARNITINE IS BEST FOR MANY OF US! THIS STUFF REALLY ABSORBS AND WORKS RAPIDLY! I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. Acetyl- version is stimulating, but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate and fumarate are harsh on stomach. This Jarrow plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap is very high quality. I feel energized but relaxed when I take this! Finally, it does not bother my stomach at all! It is best to take this on an empty stomach a while (20 minutes or more) before eating. I take it 3x per day now.

fat burners

Posted by Reviewer1830143 on Feb 27, 2011

I have used this product for years and love it! It works great and the price is unbeatable!

The Fat Metabilizer and Energy Producer

Posted by Reviewer1516192 on Jan 01, 2010

I have been taking L-Carnitine for years. When I run out I find that I don't have as much energy. I like the liquid caps they break down faster.

L-Carnitine for stamina

Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Apr 05, 2010

I have been taking L-Carnitine for years to increase my stamina. I would recommend Jarrow to anyone.

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jul 28, 2011

A fabulous supplement

L Carn Gel

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 06, 2011

Loved Jarrow Carnitine 600 but it's full of stearic acid flow agent - hoping this gel form will burn fat the same way. No results yet - has been a month.

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jun 05, 2011

I love carnitine and iherb has the best prices for trusted brands (=

瘦了

Posted by niuniuaihaitao on May 05, 2011

有效果,但是要配合一点运动,吃了手脚热呼呼的,有汗,是在燃烧脂肪吧,偷着乐一下:)

Works

Posted by 5039538384348292569 on Dec 17, 2013

Great L-carnintine.. I take before and after a work out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »