Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

C$ 21.35

Cured My Wife's Neuralgia

Posted by Reviewer2781431 From California on Oct 30, 2006

My wife suffered for 15 years 24/7 with a nerve pain called Raeder's Neuralgia (similar to horner's Neuralgia & Trigemnal Neuralgia. in March 05 she started taking 1 tablet/day, within 2 month's she was off her pain/prescritive meds. After all the pain clinics, neurologists, nerve blocks etc. she is completely cured.

THE ONLY PRODUCT FOR ME!!! LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer1871209 From New York on Mar 09, 2008

Now I can't speak for anyone else, only as it applies to me. But when you have diabetic neuropathy, and your feet burn, and then you take Jarrow Forumla Methyl B-12 (I take 5000), and then your feet NO LONGER BURN!!!, well, it's a no brainer. The stuff works. No buzzing, no pins and needles, I keep my stress level down, and I do whatever I need to do to control my sugar. But (and I did this as a test). I bought another brand because it was cheaper and it was 3000 and it had folic acid and Vitamin C. Well, BIG MISTAKE. My feet went back to burning. I finished the bottle of pills, and immediately went back to my beautiful Jarrow Methyl B-12 5000. BEST THING I EVER DID!!! Thanks Jarrow

Works

Posted by Reviewer2163004 From Indiana on Mar 01, 2008

Have tried other B-12 lozenges before, felt no benefit. Have been taking Jarrow about a month now, and the difference in my energy level and mental focus has been noticeable and immediate. Will definitely buy this again.

This stuff is seriously terrific - but addictive.

Posted by Reviewer3208605 From Australia on Jan 26, 2010

You can't get this formulation in Australia so decided to try it for my diabetic neuropathy. It works. If you take it with pycnogenol (100mg twice a day) and alpha lipoic acid (I use Jarrows slow release), after a couple of months its almost a cure. Also, nothing else I take gives me that extra zing in my step. I talked my wife and my in-laws into trying it. They think it's incredible and have been telling everybody about it. I sound like a pusher, I know. Try it. You'll see.

Clearly one of the most effective methylcobalamins

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate From Utah on Sep 24, 2008

I and my 3 children are hypersensitive to methylcobalamin. Jarrow is generally sensed within 10 minutes of using sublingually and is very effective. In 10 brands that we tested of sublingual methylb12 Jarrow was one of only two brands that rated 5 stars. I have had pronounced healing since starting this brand.