CAD

CA$24.44

CA$34.90

Savings of: CA$10.46 (30% off)

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, BUT BE CAREFUL OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this product and initially felt really good taking it the first week. I've been taking this for 2 weeks. Began using this to detox from removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) dental fillings. Without knowing the cause, I started to feel anxious, constricted...like I had too many things going on at once. I then had a dental appt. and they took my blood pressure before placing a crown. They said my blood pressure is high, which they thought would be nervousness sitting in a dental chair. Never had high blood pressure before...am 40 yrs and healthy. I later found on the Internet that research from the University of Virginia Health System has found that NAC can cause the body to believe that it is experiencing hypoxia by forming a molecule that causes the signals the blood vessels they are low on oxygen. The body responds by increasing pulmonary blood pressure, which then causes the heart to swell. Due to the possible effects on blood pressure, patients managing their blood pressure should consult with their physician before taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I have now switched to L-Glutathione to detox from mercury and other toxins.

n-a-c sustain

Posted by Reviewer1234672 on Mar 28, 2011

both my husband are taking this , with good effect and a noticeable difference. both have copd and are both able to live and breathe easier since taking the product. thanks for the help

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jan 15, 2008

I'm taking this because my Dr recommended it, along with a few other supplements, but I don't know whether they are all helping, or which individual ones are helping. I am feeling better. Because of the short half life of NAC, I like that this one is a sustained delivery version.

Take it with "thistle"

Posted by Reviewer1715007 on Jun 23, 2011

Thistle and NAC are taken by my husband to cure his unbeautiful liver! haha

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1922382 on Oct 14, 2008

After I had an operation, I was told to use this for faster healing .... it really worked.

Innovative But...

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 18, 2007

It subjectively doesn't seem to pack as much punch as absorbing 600mg at once.

Good !

Posted by Reviewer1534427 on Apr 21, 2011

After taking this product, I felt my phlegm disappeared. But, I feel some dizziness when taking 2 tablets a day. So I reduced 1 tablet. Now, feels good.

Just another solid product

Posted by Reviewer2367526 on Aug 28, 2011

I haven't seen the full effects of this product 2 weeks in on a daily basis, but as a healthy individual I didn't need it too much. It does however help with hangover prevention.

It helps, for asian glow and other symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3329936 on Oct 16, 2011

I take bought this strictly for asian glow and it has limited the flush to the area underneath my eyes with a little on my cheek bones. Typically, I'd get a full face of glow so I think the results have been huge for me. Aside from reducing the glow, I also notice that I can drink a little more and not get headaches as much afterwards. I usually take 2 NAC before and 2 after drinking. I'll also take 1000mg of Vitamin C with the first 2 and Pepcid AC 1 hour before drinking. Warning: after a few months, the bottle started the STINK. I'm not sure, but I was afraid it had gone bad so I threw it out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »