Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

C$ 40.52

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

Great support when taking anti-biotics

Posted by 5357651848560599193 on Sep 20, 2014

A good product at a great price!

Great Things in Small Packages!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Oct 10, 2014

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

Seems good enough.

Posted by Reviewer2741050 on Oct 22, 2014

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

Questionable Quality

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.