CAD

CA$12.54

CA$21.41

Savings of: CA$8.87 (41% off)

Best EVER.

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Oct 28, 2008

For anyone with any degree of social anxiety, get off the Xanax and try theanine. It works! I used to hate going out, being around people, and interacting, but now it's a lot easier and I no longer have the anxiety that kept me from doing the things I wanted.

What a HUGE difference!

Posted by Reviewer2849888 on Jan 20, 2009

Since starting on theanine, I've seen my energy level soar and I feel great! I have fibromyalgia, and this supplement has done more for me than any other I've tried. I now feel like my old self - something I haven't felt for several years.

Calm, Focused and Beautiful Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 08, 2008

During the day. I'm calm and focused. My sleep at night is deep and restful.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 14, 2009

I take one capsule first thing in the morning, upon awaikening. It's better on an empty stomach. And my ability to work and concentrate is high, though I feel relax, not tense. Its one of these rare products that make a difference.

Works great, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1639440 on Jan 26, 2009

Good ol' calming theanine at a great price, and reliable service from iherb as usual. I recommend this theanine to anyone i know that complains about stress or being anxious.

Gave me energy and made me less anxious

Posted by Reviewer2525334 on Oct 31, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of these pills, not hoping for so much at first. What I've noticed when taking them was that a (tinnitus- and/or depression-related) tiredness gave way, in a stunning manner, and I suddenly got a lot more energy (now I'm on to the Shangri la-diet, which also surprisingly has given me a lot more energy). After taking it for a wile I don't notice this effect that much, but thats probably because I normally take it on a daily basis now, and I don't get as tired as I was before, due to the use of these. I think I became a bit calmer, found myself more active and less anxious in front of people (I've had a sociophobic-like condition), more outgoing. Not sure if it has helped anything with obsession-thoughts or not. It also makes my stomach active, not seldomly forcing me to visit the loo, and I can feel a bit sick if I take too big a dose. N.B. that this (100 mg) is quite a large dose in comparison to a cup of green tea - according to Wikipedia, a cup of tea can contain 20 mg of theanine. I don't want to take exessive amounts of it, so I open the pill and drop a bit of the powder inside on a spoon, and then swallow it with water, saving the rest of the pill for later. Also N.B. that it is important to take it on an empty stomach: as I've understood it, the body doesn't take up this amino acid if it has other substances available, or something along that line. I also should say that I haven't tried any other brand of theanine.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2307573 on Oct 03, 2007

I take this product twice daily at the recommendation of my naturopath and have noticed a marked decrease in my stress level and increased clarity of thought. Fantastic product.

Better Than Any Drug!

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jan 24, 2008

I usually use Jarrow's Theanine several hours before bedtime. But since It relaxes me without getting drowsy, I'll use it anytime there's the need to feel relaxed yet alert. Great product, great price.

All around excellent

Posted by Reviewer1498701 on Nov 18, 2008

The Jarrow Formulas, Theanin 100, 100mg Capsules are of brilliant quality, outstanding value for money and puts me (day and night) in an admirable position (keeps me balanced; calm down; rest easy; cool – in one word I goanna to met my days calmly) - well as I suggested in the Title all around EXCELLENT.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1653424 on Dec 02, 2009

Absolutely fantastic product. Having tried Bacopa Extract (quite good) as well as dietary changes, L-Theanine by Jarrow is the only thing I can say that definitely works for mild anxiety and/or ADD. Great buy at a reasonable price.