CAD

CA$35.38

CA$46.04

Savings of: CA$10.66 (23% off)

Organic but contains fructose.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like the fact that this whey comes from cows not treated with growth hormone, but the formula contains fructose, which I don't need. The Organic Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored from Jarrow formulas doesn't contain fructose. Another good quality whey protein is by Thorne Research Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent value and great taste

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like it is natural. great taste and easy to dissolve with any drinks. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

natural. great taste

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Easy to mix with juice or water. Great product with natural ingredients and taste. Iherb got the great price and compare with other sites. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 2lbs

Posted by Reviewer1600419 on Jan 28, 2007

This protein powder is the best I've encountered both for taste and content. It also mixes very easily; doesn't lump. Highly recommended.

GREAT BREAKFAST

Posted by Reviewer2036318 on Jul 02, 2008

THIS IS THE BEST WHEY TO START THE DAY... WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!!!!

Great product, excellent value for the price!

Posted by Reviewer3204802 on Mar 14, 2008

We love this, been using it for a few years, IHerb has the best price. Good in smoothies have even used it in baking. Nice vanilla flavor.

Delicious

Posted by 4859974468145799620 on Mar 21, 2015

I don't know what I was doing before I started making these yummy vanilla shakes, I adore them! Especially first thing in the morning or after working out. So good that after receiving the first order I wend back in line and ordered 2 more! Highly recommended.

Tasty:)

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Very good proteinpowder, add some in smoothies.

Awesome supplement

Posted by Reviewer3218195 on Aug 06, 2008

Best protein supplement I've ever had. Tastes good, ALL-NATURAL (best part), and inexpensive.

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

My husband loves this in his morning smoothie! It is very filling and great tasting!!!