CAD

CA$7.33

CA$10.05

Savings of: CA$2.73 (27% off)

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1573148 on May 22, 2008

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

All natural and it works.

Posted by Reviewer3103060 on Apr 23, 2009

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

Highly Effective

Posted by Reviewer3319528 on Mar 24, 2008

Deoderant works well, pleasant scent. Great, healthy alternative...

A natural deodorant that works

Posted by 5486338046480250202 on Oct 06, 2014

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

Best Deodarant Ever

Posted by Reviewer3181092 on Jul 17, 2011

I have PCOS, and my underarm area tends to be really red, puffy and sensitive. I can't really wear too many deodorants because of that issue. When I found this Jason Aloe Vera deodorant, my life changed. Not only is the scent wonderful, the protection and gentleness is amazing. This is VERY hard to find where I live. I've been everywhere looking for it and it is on iherb! I am so happy! I bought 3 of them!

Natural Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Nov 16, 2009

Works great for keeping my odors under control!

Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Jason Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2775480 on Sep 19, 2008

Easy to use and effective with no smelly perfume.

No aluminum