CAD

CA$14.36

CA$17.95

Savings of: CA$3.59 (20% off)

Very disappointed that it contains phenoxyethanol

Posted by Reviewer1688276 on Jun 07, 2012

I ordered this product in a bit of a hurry - aloe vera is usually safe, and Jäson is a renowned brand. However, it contains phenoxyethanol. On the cover, they try to pretend to be "safe" without any parabens, sls or phtalates, but phenoxyethanol is BAD. It just hasn`t been banned yet. I will never order this again, Aloe or not.

good hair gel

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Apr 06, 2009

I use this product as a natural alternative to hair gel before blow-drying and flat ironing my hair. It works well to moisturize my hair in a natural way.

Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer3348909 on Jun 15, 2010

I wish it had lesser stuff in it (don't like the added fragrance). But I like it.

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1126319 on Jun 25, 2010

irritates my face

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

It's ok, but I was expecting something different. I didn't think it would have alcohol in it, but it does. Will not purchase again.

Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Dec 24, 2010

I have used this on sore feet and wounds, sunburn, mosquito bites, burns, everything. Wounds disappear over night - never seen that before. Dry skin... everything. Magical. Even my skeptical old dad tried it on a recurring rash he's got on his face and said "i can feel it going under the skin and doing stuff - my regular cream the doctor recommended just feels cold and thick" He ended up buying a bottle himself.

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on Apr 01, 2008

must have for every household! u can use it on face, body, wounds, hair..

Very Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer3092462 on Jan 07, 2009

This gel moisturizes much better than the ones I have purchased in stores. I will be buying more in the future. Good value for the price.

More than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2423473 on Nov 24, 2012

(Aloe based product.) I bought it to use as a moisturizer on my feet,for which it works well. My mother-in-law burnt herself with popping grease and put it on to alliviate discomfort, and the spot never even blistered. My son has dermatoligist treated exema, and now he uses it to assist with moisturizing his dry skin.

fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2615559 on Aug 31, 2009

soothing effect is wonderful!!!!!! I love this product!!