CAD

CA$9.75

CA$12.66

Savings of: CA$2.91 (23% off)

Posted by 4805121267790510152 on Feb 22, 2016

I love Jason products and this one is no exception! I have curly hair and by nature a bit dried. It looks fantastic since I started using this shampoo!

Love this shampoo

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Nov 13, 2015

My hair feels so much softer after using this shampoo. I never have troubles with my hair until after pregnancy. My hair became dry, wispy and ugly. I dropped a lot of hair too. This shampoo improved my hair condition. The hair conditioner is really good too.

Theres always a but...

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 12, 2015

I used this product faithfully with its conditioner. Its not as chemical free as I'd like, doesn't lather great or have a dreamy smell, but my hair stopped breaking off and frizzing out. My hair actually grew back- thick and fabulous! But then I mixed this shampoo with another, git a nasty, heavy build up and had to switch back to my old box store brand. 3months later I have just reordered Jason's Biotin Shampoo - because my hair is breaking off and getting discustingly thin. I got my iherb order yesterday and washed this morning and I am having a GREAT hair day.

Excellent Product for a Good Price

Posted by 4719662751014263927 on Nov 04, 2014

I love this shampoo! I bought this shampoo because it is sulphate and fatty-acid free, and my dry hair needs something gentle. This product is perfect: it's lightweight, gentle, and smells good without being overscented. It is also available for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5174632001762395484 on Aug 29, 2014

Very nice shampoo, it has a nice smell as well. I have noticed considerably less breakage after 2 weeks of usage... I would buy this product again.

not effective

Posted by 4985418920188079364 on Jun 29, 2014

well,first of all it does makes your hair "not so oily" but it doesn't strengthen your hair or make it thicker either.

Good quality shampoo for everyone

Posted by 4639040456836962837 on Jun 01, 2014

I have bought bottles for myself, my sons, my parents and recommend this to anyone who is looking for a better shampoo.

Very good

Posted by 5098527411215400178 on May 25, 2014

My husband & I used it over a year, its quite good and no more problem, it's organic product, so we choose it.

Very good shampoo!

Posted by 5229085140844565354 on Mar 15, 2014

Shampoo has a pleasant smell, good foam! Hair after it soft. Well suited for dry hair

Decepcionante

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Mar 10, 2014

No me di cuenta de que contenía siliconas. No entiendo como para ser un champú natural puede contenerlas. Uso más champús de esta marca y me encantan pero este no volveré a comprarlo.