CAD

CA$11.20

CA$14.01

Savings of: CA$2.80 (20% off)

Sodium Myreth Sulfate!!

Posted by Reviewer3144309 on Jan 22, 2008

I've used it a few times and I found it annoying that it wouldn't lather well, but I was willing to put up with that if it didn't have any sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate... until I found out it has Sodium Myreth Sulfate which is known to be even worse for skin!! I can't believe a product of Jason's has this ingredient. I am very disappointed and hope that they remove that ingredient, until then I will never buy this again!

Used this product for years, until recently...

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Nov 10, 2008

Like a previous poster, I used this shampoo, and many of the other Jason Naturals shampoos for many years. I never really thought about studying the label beyond the highlights, which states that the shampoo is SLS free. For some reason recently, I decided to look at the label again, and wondered what one of first ingredients listed was: Sodium Myreth Sulfate. I was shocked after looking up the ingredient on the net, to find that it is nearly an identical, harh, cheap detergent, known to be an irritant just like SLS. If fact there is only a two atom difference between the two. Even some naturally derived ingredients are too harsh for the skin. Do some research, and you'll be amazed at what is in some of these so-called natural products. I contacted the company and they avoided discussing SMS, except to say that it is from a natural source, and that their lable complies with legal and government standards. A shame. Needless to say, I no longer purchase any of their products. There are alternatives...check out Dr. Bronner's castile soaps. Their own website has much more information about the misleading claims of many companies.

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer1244073 on Apr 14, 2009

after a few washes my hair feels so heavy that i have to use other shampoo to get my hair managable again. little to no lather.

LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Nov 11, 2007

THIS IS A SHAMPOO THAT IS VERY GOOD FOR THIN HAIR...A LIGHT-WEIGHT SHAMPOO, GOOD FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR, WITH NO BUILDUP. I CONSTANTLY REORDER THIS SHAMPOO.

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2821958 on Jul 21, 2009

This is definitely my favourite, along with the conditioner. I have troubled, fine hair with flaky scalp and I've tried a ton of shampoo that still itches and gives me dandruff. This definitely took care of things and beat other more expensive brands. For me this one works better than the Jojoba oil one, but that's good for sensitive people too.

Gentle Yet Clean

Posted by Reviewer3085488 on Aug 24, 2009

I'm very pleased with this gentle yet healthy product for my hair and scalp. It leaves a slight yet clean scent and stops the itching that other shampoos cause.

A new classic shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2649323 on Oct 16, 2009

I'm very picky about shampoo, and this one is great. It seems to have all-natural ingredients, which is very important. Best of all, my hair loves it.

Biotin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2693652 on Feb 04, 2010

This is simply the best shampoo I have used. You dont need much of it so go's a long way. It has a lovely smell as well

Strengthen my hair

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Feb 27, 2010

This shampoo strengthened my hair immediately upon the first use. Thank you

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 28, 2012

Nothing special, stop using it.