New To iHerb?

Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Velvet Pu-erh Tea, 3.5 oz (99 g)

C$ 10.74

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wow! I really like this- great tea- many steeps from one serving.

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Mar 16, 2013

Bought on a whim when they were offering a deal on the tea infuser. I drink a LOT of tea. Several cups a day of all different kinds, and this was the first time I have come across this tea. It has a smooth flavor that is a little difficult to describe. It is not very bitter or astringent (as many teas can be) and has a warm, smooth rounded, well, velvety feel. Quite good and can be steeped many, many times. A hint- The first steep of this tea should only be about 1-2 minutes (adjust to your desired potency). Each additional steep, add a minute or so. I'm really glad I found it, and will likely repurchase. I would also recommend their tea infuser. A nice experience, and no plastic!

a very unusual tea

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on May 07, 2013

As ancient as this tea is, we had never heard of it. It took some getting used-to, but now we like it and I will order more. It's very pungent and I don't care for the aroma, but the taste is excellent. This is one tea I do not inhale the aroma of while sipping.

Love this tea :)

Posted by Kaitlynshijiali on Oct 11, 2014

I have quite a lot of teas at home and i drink this quite often , about 3- 4 times a week . i heard that pu erh can help with weight loss and usually i would drink this about an hour after dinner . sometimes i mix with with other tea leaves and it would taste really good as well . Doesnt require a large amount of tea leaves to brew a decent amount of tea . would buy again

organic tea

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Nov 04, 2012

I like organic tea.

Yum!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I really am enjoying this tea. The brand is great - it's hard to choose which one to make!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »