Justin's Nut Butter, Vanilla Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 15.21
Reviews 3-star

vanilla almond butter

Posted by 5751970406121769444 on Aug 10, 2013

nice taste but just nice. wont buy it again, there are better products that has no palm oil in it.

Enjoyed but would not repurchase

Posted by chungj on Sep 01, 2013

I recently discovered Justin's almond butters and made quite a few purchases from their collection (much to the dismay of my bank account). As an almond butter lover I have to say .. this doesn't quite have that gritty almond texture that I've come to love so much. Undoubtedly it is tasty but something about the texture - possibly the addition of cocoa butter - that's given it a creamy texture which, when paired with almond butter, is not quite right. I'm glad I've tried it but I wouldn't repurchase. Pros would be the easier spread-ability and lessened likelihood of separation but so far my favourite is maple almond by far.

Justins Vanilla Almond

Posted by 5240776134100659549 on Oct 03, 2013

I do love Justins and this was the second flavour I tried. My first was the Maple Almond butter which I really loved. This was a tad too sweet for my liking so I most likely would not order again. I still prefer the Maple almond.

Weird texture

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

While the flavor is superb, I found the texture to be unnaturally smooth. I didn't like that at all. I put it on a grainy bread with some jam (AB&J), and it helped a lot to get over the texture. I don't think I'll buy this kind again though.

matter of taste

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 07, 2013

I had high expectations, but it is just ok. Others in my family like it though.