CAD

CA$4.43

CA$4.70

Savings of: CA$0.27 (6% off)

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1457840 on Jul 21, 2011

Kettle is a great brand. Chips are always crunchy and fresh. The only negative is the new shipping weight. I would order more often if the international shipping rate was lower.

Full of vinegar!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 06, 2016

For anyone purchasing these chips, obviously you like vinegar. That being said, I hope you REALLY like vinegar!! I used to eat a different brand of Salt and Vinegar chips in college and they were pretty darn good. Something a bit different. When I saw that Kettle Chips had the same flavor here, I went ahead and ordered remembering how I liked them years ago. And I do still like them. However...they have a very overpowering vinegar flavor. So much so, that I almost couldn't eat the first handful I took. My mouth was puckered and my face was comforting itself in ways I wasn't privvy to. But I kept trying them and can now eat them like a regular chip. It's an acquired taste. And if you only sort of like vinegar, these may not be for you. The salt is great and the chips themselves are super fresh and crunchy just like their other brands. I will still order these once in a while, but they won't be my go-to flavored chip. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Thank you! Also, feel free to have a look at my page where I have more than 180 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb. Including many other chip flavors!

Love! Perfect tasting chips

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 03, 2014

My only grip is the bag is somewhat crushed during shipment

5 stars+

Posted by 5225176919421192576 on Apr 10, 2014

I just can't get enough of this product. I'm addicted to salt & vinegar crisps, and Kettle makes some of the best around. Unfortunately I can't buy this in my home country, so one of my main sources of this savoury treat is iHerb.

Small bag for the price

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

These were awesome but the bag is not that big compared to the barbeque flavor which is twice the amount. Very traditional salt and vinegar taste.

I love these chips!

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Feb 04, 2013

I adore Kettle Chips, their strong vinegar flavor is awesome and they arrived both fresh and unbroken! Win! And at less than half the price they charge in Korea I cannot complain.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Sep 02, 2013

At first the flavor was a little strange for me and my wife, but this flavor quickly became our favorite all time potato chip flavor. They are hard to stop eating. There is just something wonderfully different about these chips.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by 5259344173846621043 on Apr 24, 2014

This totally satisfies my preference for salty tangy foods. I shamelessly confess to running my finger down the inside of the bag to get to the very last crumb. If I have to nitpick, I would have to say chips thickness is not that consistent, some are thicker than others. I include a bag with every order I make.

awesome

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014

We don't have this type of chips where I live and I really missed this flavor. Loved it.

beware: these are addictive