CAD

CA$6.84

CA$9.61

Savings of: CA$2.77 (29% off)

Taking more iodine than the bare minimum is better

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Mar 28, 2016

We all need to absorb adequate amounts of iodine in our diet. 150 mcg of iodine is the minimum that we need to get every day (without this amount we get sick!). However, taking dayly two or three time this amount is better (and still very safe), if we want to improve our health. For a long time, I have used Kelp as a good source of iodine (and other minerals), but I did not see great effects. I am still using kelp, but I added more iodine with a dayly double dose of Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodide Plus (three drops of it under the tongue, before or after breakfast time, and before or after lunch time), and I immediately experienced some good overall effects and more energy. Try this for a while, and you will see the difference.

No complaints

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

Bought this to supplement since I don't use table salt.

No Response from Life Flo Health

Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Nov 02, 2015

Didn't get a response from the company about the country of origin.

great

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Sep 25, 2015

This product feels like it is working. My fatigue is going. my heart is feeling better. brain fog clearing.

I think this is keeping me well

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

not as thick as the one from the naturopath ( lugols) but it was good to find an affordable iodine/ iodide combo ....

Good product

Posted by 5038504467548051071 on Feb 24, 2015

Bought this for my dad and he rates it highly, price is also great

Life Flo Health, Liquid iodine plus

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Nov 08, 2014

Seems to be working great for me.

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 16, 2014

PERFECT FOR TOO QUICK METABOLISM AND HYPER THYROID ISSUES! I have bought it to my 31 year young man because his thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, has a bit of gynecomastia. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it (socialism stuff of hiding everything) and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. After ONE WEEK OF USE my man is better looking (body weight increases a bit) and he is feeling better. We hope that it does its job till the end and finally my man will be healthy and good looking :) because he is working out a lot and only this thyroid stuff was not allowing to look him good enough.

Iodine

Posted by 5262493943303237417 on Aug 14, 2014

I was Stunned to see this was as great as what I pay for it.

Good

Posted by 5093033553183228701 on Jun 26, 2014

Ok product