10% Off Orders Over $40!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric GSH, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.4 ml ) Each

C$ 77.45

Liposomal Glutathione for pregnancy.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I read that glutathione is very important during pregnancy. It is one of the most potent antioxidants, it neutralises heavy metals, pesticides, air pollution and it also highly concentrated in the placenta. Liposomal glutathione is much better absorbed by the body. It is worth investing in this ingredient. The taste is not very good, it is definitely better to dilute it in juice. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2642299 on Apr 15, 2011

I really like this-I can tolerate it and it is helping my fatigue.

lung congestion

Posted by Reviewer1982285 on Apr 28, 2012

Wow, woke up this morning coughing, congested and wheezy. A packet of GSH and their lipo C cleared it right up in about 20 minutes. Better than bronkaid.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jun 01, 2011

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.

Price too high for unknown results

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 04, 2013

I have placed and received nearly two hundred orders from iHerb over the years, (great service)and this product is the most expensive, as well as the worse tasting, that I have ordered. It would probably be worth the expense, and bad taste, if the product does what it claims to do. I received it the second week of September 2013 and the expiration date on the package is October 2013 (EXP 10-2013). I read on another website that this product has a short shelf life. If that be the case, it should say so on the package. I have to wonder if the product I received has lost most or all of its potency, considering the expiration date. Having taken it daily for three weeks now, I feel no different. Fair to mention I have no known health problems. There is a direct correlation between how much glutathione people have in their system and the length of time they live. In general, greater glutathione levels equals longer life span. However, it is highly unlikely I will order this product again until the price is greatly reduced.