New To iHerb?

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

C$ 37.37

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jan 06, 2011

Lipospheric vit C appears to be helping several physical problems that I have been dealing with for several years. It is definitely gentler on my system at high doses than capsules of vit C.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Sep 29, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks but believe it has been instrumental in me being able to fight off the terrible flu bug that went around my whole family and colleagues at work

Wonderfully Effective Lypo Spheric Vit C

Posted by Reviewer3061797 on Feb 22, 2013

Woke up with painful swollen gums from an old canine root canal. Dr normally prescribes antibiotics. After seeing the 60-minutes TV of Dr Thomas Levy's miraculous Vit C IV cure of NZlander Alan Smith from pneumonia,leukemia and H1N1,I took 4 pkts (4000mg).The swelling gradually subsided. Took another 4 pkts next two days and swelling completely subsided.Apart from saving time and money from seeing Dentist, Vit C is non-toxic with a nice orangy taste but above all,it works and works so rapidly and effectively. This stuff should be a must item in every home medical box because its not readily available in Malaysia.At 82, I swear by it. Taking 1 pkt daily of C,AGE and GSH which was out of stock for months until recently.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

I take 3 of these a day right now so it's kind of expensive but I'm feeling much better. I have Fibromyalgia and this is recommended by my doc.

Amazing!!

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 02, 2012

This product is the real deal I take one a day and my immunity has increased I dont get sick as I did before.And I have noticed my energy levels have increased. I have taken 4 per day and havent reached bowel tolerance which is good ,overall I highly recommend this product