CAD

CA$7.88

CA$8.22

Savings of: CA$0.34 (4% off)

good

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Sep 26, 2013

tastes great.

Lundberg, Sweet Dreams

Posted by 5278587792494903434 on Dec 14, 2013

Great for homemade granola bars.

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Sep 26, 2014

I bought this to sweeten and bind homemade granola bars. It does the job. Thanks iHerb for stocking this hard to find product!

Yum.

Posted by Reviewer2462133 on Aug 12, 2009

This stuff is a great sweetener. It doesn't have a strong taste, so it can go in anything. I use it mainly for baking, and it works well. I also appreciated that it came safely bubble wrapped, so no chance from breaking during shipping.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Sep 27, 2008

Great value!!

like the product

Posted by Reviewer1642308 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a while and I really like it. Taste great and it is better than corn syrup and it has a low glyciemic index for diabetic.

Lundberg, Sweet Dreams, Brown Rice Syrup, Gluten Free 1lb 5oz

Posted by Reviewer2074358 on Oct 20, 2008

I used this as a substitute for molasses in a GF Pumpkin Bread recipe and the result was OUTSTANDING!! Very moist, incredibly delicious!! It gets rave reviews every time I make it; people can't believe it's GF!! In all fairness have never made the recipe w/ molasses because I HATE the bitter taste of molasses, so I don't know how it would have come out in terms of texture had I done so, but this was such an AMAZING substitute that I don't care ;-). I may try substituting it in recipes that call for agave nectar to see how it works out. Finding this on iherb has been a dream - WAY cheaper than my local health food store!!!!

AMANDA

Posted by Reviewer2061386 on Nov 27, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I USE IT IN MY SONS GOATS MILK TO ADD CALORIES TO MAKE FORMULA. GREAT PRODUCT!

brown rice syrup

Posted by Reviewer2556290 on Dec 09, 2008

I have used brown rice syrup for a long time to make granola bars, it gives them a very good test.

Tastes wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009

Has a delicious taste, but you have to use alot in your baking for it to taste sweet.