CAD

CA$82.37

CA$126.76

Savings of: CA$44.39 (35% off)

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

为着效果,感觉不错

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on May 10, 2015

我是很容易上火的,感觉这个清热的效果不错。还有别的各种功效,大大罐,每天喝,坚持!就是味道有点难吃呀。。。

I bought this for a friend.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 04, 2014

A friend of mine was very surprised to see my rosy skin complexion & how i can manage to control my weight & slim down without taking Herbalife!!! He he he :D So, this is one of the secret. A good super food green drink. I recommend this to her. I have tried the small jar before and it's really good.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on May 12, 2014

fine smooth consistancy, easy to mix, nice taste, this is the best on iherb for this type of product, I have tried the other top sellers

Super

Posted by 4907552706574695622 on Oct 14, 2013

Like it

Great supplement

Posted by 4805669607611369090 on Oct 13, 2013

works as described, good for digestion, easy to use and when mixed with apple juice or smoothie tastes ok

Heel goede kwaliteit

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 04, 2013

Heel goed met allerlei groente en probiotica's! Geweldig spul!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2319408 on Oct 01, 2013

이제까지 여러 green formulas 먹었는데요, 마시고 배가 아픈건 이게 처음이네요. Vibrant Health나 Paradise Herbs 제품먹었을때는 전혀 배아프지 않았는데요.. 항상 물에 타먹었는데 이게 문제인 걸까요? 아무튼 베리가 조금 들어가서인지 뭐때문인지 몰라도 다른회사제품들 하고 비교했을때 약간 상큼한 맛도 있긴한데 제타입은 아니에요. 다시는 안살거 같아요. 그래도 세일할때 저렴하게 샀네요.

Definitely Alkalizing

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I tried Macrolife's Red before trying this, I can honestly say between the two, this wins hands down. I take it every morning, blended with a banana, whatever berries I have, and water. It gives me an elated feeling, and in the past few weeks, I've actually lost some fat around my belly - And I haven't changed anything in my routine except replacing Macro red with the Green. The taste isn't really bad, blend anything with a banana and it'll taste fine. Try it out.

Best out of many brands Great taste Fast energy recovery

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

The best out of several brands I tried! No need to buy all different ingredients. Great to combine with Minami fish oil capsules, also here at Iherb. As always great shipping with Iherb, be sure to select DHL shipping option. I always have my order within 3 business days to the Netherlands.

Macrolife Natural, Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer3112918 on Feb 01, 2013

I have been using this product for six months. Not only do I feel more energetic, but my blood test results are fantastic. I take the recommended amount in the evening and same for the reds in the morning.