New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, CafeCeps, Instant Organic Coffee Beverage, 3.52 oz (100 g)

C$ 14.22

Uniquely Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on May 27, 2012

Once in a while, when trying out new stuff I run across something wonderful. This is my all time favorite find on iherb. The flavor is unique, coffee-like, malt-like, hard to describe, reminds me somewhat of "Postum" which is no longer on the market but which I enjoyed as a child. For whatever reason, it was LOVE at first taste for me. I mix a scoop with 5 oz hot water and 3 oz of almond milk and make this my afternoon snack. I've traded out my 200 calorie snack for this 45 calories of pure comfort and find it so much more satisfying. I am very caffeine sensitive, but it has never given me jitters or disturbed my sleep. Although the first ingredient is instant coffee, I am guessing there isn't much caffeine in the 2.2 grams of product per scoop. Yet, it does help me stay alert during those sleepy afternoon hours. I don't know much about the health benefits of Cordyceps and Reishi mushroom, but that's my next research project. Cost wise, it is less than 30 cents per cup. While spending $4 or $5 for Starbucks may be worth it for some folks, including me once in a while, I could not be more excited about this find.

Immune booster coffee!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take it every morning with stevia. I really like the taste! I love the fact that I can get my caffeine dose in the morning along with healthy cordyceps and reishi that strengthen my immunity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mushroom coffee... not as bad as it sounds!

Posted by cupboardfullofvitamins on Nov 20, 2012

I enjoy a "superfood" as much as the next guy, and moreover, I enjoy the look of fear on my guests' faces when I tell them I will be serving "mushroom coffee." (But seriously, I actually like this stuff.)

CafeCeps is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 19, 2013

CafeCeps is great all sorts of ways. You can drink it black - it's terrific and fast. You can add milk or evaporated milk for another taste. You can heat a cup of milk and add a scoop of CafeCeps. You can mix strong brewed coffee with an equal part of heated milk and then add a scoop of CafeCeps. You can also add a small or large amount of Madre Labs CocoCardio powder for a mocha taste (maybe add a drop or two of Stevia for sweetness). At $11.86 a packet, a large cup of coffee is only 26 cents and you may not even need a full scoop for a large cup of black coffee. No, I don't work for Madre Labs, but I wish I did.

Love it.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 16, 2013

Tastes excellent, and does not give me the jitters. Moreover, one tiny scoop (included) makes a full cup of coffee. I have ordered this several times, and plan on doing so for a good, long time. The reishi mushroom is key in fighting cancer cells. Plus, it is very cost-effective, much more so than brewing coffees, as it is concentrated and instant. Instant coffee, actually retains more of the antioxidants than non-instant, because of the process of freeze drying (I learned this on Dr. Oz).