CAD

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent products love it. great taste....

Great taste

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 17, 2012

I drink this with hot water or add a little to my protein powder / almond milk home made ice cream. Great chocolate taste and low on calories.

I wasn't not too exited about it

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 29, 2012

I don't think I'll order another one of this powders. I sure it's very good for you. But the taste for me was unacceptable.

샘플로 받았는데요

Posted by 5015724434567791276 on Jun 04, 2012

씁쓰래한 맛이고 저는 우유에 설탕 넣어서 먹으니깐 걍먹을만하네요 샘플 먹어보구 주문할려고 햇는데 ㅋㅋ 주문할 생각은 없어요 애기입맛이라서 단것이좋아요 ㅋㅋ

Tastes Great

Posted by funkydharma on Jul 20, 2012

This was a freebie and tastes just like cocoa should

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Healthy Cocoa Drink!! All you have to do, is simply add one scoop to 4.8 ounces of warm or hot water and stir! Easy, quick and makes a delicious drink! On the back of the Coco Cardio package it says you can also add the desired amount of natural sweetener (agave nectar, stevia or honey) if you’d like. It also says that the product is naturally quite bitter due to its naturally-occurring polyphenol content. I personally didn’t find it that bitter at all and drank it without any sweetener. What I love about this product is that is has a great taste and great nutrition stats as well! The only ingredients are organic natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder, organic freeze-dried beet juice powder and hibiscus sabdariffa extract. Since its made with organic freeze-dried beet juice powder it slightly becomes a dark red/brown color once your done stirring the cocoa powder with the water. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Very tasty :)

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 07, 2012

And not too sweet.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Aug 11, 2012

I had only gotten the single packets of this product and finally bought the large pouch. I must say it was worth it. I drink it almost daily and sometimes more than once. I love chocolate and beets as well and the combination is great and good for you. Try it!!

Good!

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

The taste is like real organic cocoa, I like it.

Fab

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

tastes good with a few drops of stevia vanilla, add some almond milk and ur in for a treat that calmes you and gives you a boost at the same time, love it!