CAD

CA$2.51

CA$2.51

Savings of: CA$0.00 (0% off)

hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

horrible taste :(

Madre Labs CocoCardio is a Good COCOA Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

This product is a great addition to a healthy diet and active lifestyle. It is made with certified organic cocoa and beet juice powders plus hibiscus extract instead of a bunch of artificial garbage. Be Good to Your Heart - Enjoy a Rich-Flavored Cup of CocoCardio! An all around great product.

Good taste

Posted by ceorcan on Feb 12, 2014

I tried a sample and I liked a lot, had grat taste.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Healthy Cocoa Drink!! All you have to do, is simply add one scoop to 4.8 ounces of warm or hot water and stir! Easy, quick and makes a delicious drink! On the back of the Coco Cardio package it says you can also add the desired amount of natural sweetener (agave nectar, stevia or honey) if you’d like. It also says that the product is naturally quite bitter due to its naturally-occurring polyphenol content. I personally didn’t find it that bitter at all and drank it without any sweetener. What I love about this product is that is has a great taste and great nutrition stats as well! The only ingredients are organic natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder, organic freeze-dried beet juice powder and hibiscus sabdariffa extract. Since its made with organic freeze-dried beet juice powder it slightly becomes a dark red/brown color once your done stirring the cocoa powder with the water. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

good product

Posted by 5576994976079460299 on Sep 23, 2013

I didn't like it, but it's a good product.

great quality, i recommend!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great quality, i recommend!

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

Too bad this was discontinued. I love the fact that it has a nice amount of products that are good for the heart. Bought the bigger bag because of this.

Good for you hot cocoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Buen sabor

Posted by 5561129351440437929 on Jun 09, 2013

Buen sabor.

CocoCardio

Posted by Hanne67 on Apr 29, 2013

I find it tasty. I mix it with hot milk and Stevia Vanilla Creme from Wisdom Natural. It gets red in your cup, but that is because of the beet juice in it.